The Valley Spokesmen Mid-Winter Party
Saturday, February 4th
Planning is under way and there will be some fun changes for our 2017 party.
New Venue: Our new venue will be more centrally located in Walnut Creek at the Rossmoor Fireside Room.
The party will be open to all 2017 VS members and their spouse, partner or guest.
Cost includes a catered buffet dinner, soft beverages, VS hosted bar with limited beer and wine, an entertaining program, dancing and limited awards.
February 4th 2017, social hour/appetizers at 5:00 p.m., dinner at 6:00 p.m.
Voting for 2017 Officers and Directors was completed during the Annual meeting on December 7. A total of 96 votes were cast and the 2017 Officers and Directors of the club are as follows:
- President – Steve Whelan (95 votes)
- Vice President – Rob Delfosse (93 votes)
- Secretary – Kathy Koos (95 votes)
- Treasurer – Don Carpenter (95 votes)
- Communications Director – Rebecca Wood (95 votes)
- Cycling Director – Gail Blanco (94 votes)
- Events Director – Jim Duncan (95 votes)
- Administrative Services Director – Bonnie Powers (93 votes)
The Valley Spokesmen are a welcoming group of cyclists that encourage riders of all levels to join our group rides. There are avariety of rides for different levels of riding. Some of our rides aremarked on the ride calendar as Beginner Friendly, while others aremarked Advanced; choose a ride at a level that you feelcomfortable with.
Club members, subscribe to vslist so you're alerted toadditional rides, ride changes, road issues, club socials,what's for sale, etc.
Note: Current VS email list subscribers who do not renewtheir annual VS Club Membership by February will beremoved from the VS email list.